Adventures with Two

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pretty good day!

Had a packed day today! Had an ultrasound of my thyroid this morning and my doctor's office called me back a few short hours later, so I'm assuming they have the results already...will need to call tomorrow. Will be super annoyed if I have to go back for more images...the radiologist was tied up this morning, so they didn't have her review anything before they sent me on my way. (It's a 20+ min drive with two kids to this testing location.)

Anyways...after the quick trip to the lab, I managed to stop by the pet store for two bags of dog food (which I split into two purchases so that I could use two coupons and saved myself $10), then made it to the gym and FINALLY signed up for a gym membership, then had a nice lunch at Olive Garden, went to Target and managed to save more than $60 between sales, coupons and rebate checks on baby supplies and household cleaners, then went to the ob/gyn who is changing things up a bit in hopes that it stops the chronic sweating problem that is wreaking havoc on my life. Couldn't have gotten all this done without the help of Emily, a young woman from church who went with me today. Everything would have taken 10 times longer and I certainly wouldn't have had the energy or patience.

Getting all that done in one day is giving me the drive to keep checking stuff of my to-do list. So it's time for me to sign off for the day and tackle more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment